Monday, July 21, 2008

KID Friendly & Unique

I've always loved the NYTimes and used to pick it up when I lived in NYC. I even added their app. onto my iPhone to keep me updated on the news. Besides news, they have a great section on their site called Home & Garden. That is where I came across Pamela Bell's children-friendly home. Pamela who was an original partner in the Kate Spade brand, owns a beautiful east village town house in which she decided to create a more kid friendly environment without sacrificing style! From the looks of it, I think she suceeded, don't you??



*above, Pamela's daughter , invited her classmates to decorate their sofas by using paint. What an interesting way to spice up a living room! As for me, I haven't decided what fabric to use on my new sofa, but this is kind of neat! Maybe I could invite some neighborhood kids over to do this for me. Just kidding! Although, I think it looks great! What do you think of this idea?? Would you let your children in on the decor of your home like this?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2010 | Shotidave - Digital Magazine