Monday, August 11, 2008

I'm still going to do this...

For those of you who thought I had forgotten about this post , I REALLY didn't. I've just been so busy to even think about choosing a FABRIC for my new sofa. BUT, I've been thinking that I may just go with a 'solid color' and place several cushions with different patterns on it. (Similar to the picture below). I have yet to decide on a color though, and as much as I like white, I think it will get dirty after a few months. Soooooo, a darker color fabric is what I may go with. What do you think? Any thoughts? ALSO: I am still going to to do the GIVEAWAY, I have to look through the comments to see who was the most accurate on the fabric selection.



(image via Mermag)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2010 | Shotidave - Digital Magazine