Friday, February 19, 2010

Crave Cupcakes....oh my!

Crave Cupcakes has got to be one of the most beautifully photographed cupcake sites!  I just about FELL OFF MY CHAIR when I saw it!  The smoothness of the butter cream frosting, the texture of the sprinkles, it's like I can already taste them!  It's a real shame we don't have a good home-made cupcake shop out here in Las Vegas!  

Well, there is one I know of, but it's not anything like these. Crave Cupcakes is based out of Houston , Texas...too bad for me.  So, if you're in Texas & you're looking for a baked fresh daily cupcake place, this is the place to go.  Oh, & can you believe these flavors??  chocolate espresso, chocolate coconut, red velvet, gingerbread, Nutella, mint chocolate, peanut butter chocolate, pumpkin & more!

Do you have a cupcake shop in your town? If so, which one? 


Do you have a cupcake shop in your town? If so, which one?


images: crave cupcakes 



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2010 | Shotidave - Digital Magazine