Friday, February 26, 2010

The Ellie Bag by Rubie Green...

Have you seen the new Ellie Bag over at Rubie Green?? I received mine a few days ago in the mail & I love how pretty & girly it is! It's definitely bigger than I thought it was going to be (8.5" x 5", as you can see in the pics I took with my aviators).  The particular fabric used, is from Rubie Green's popular East Village collection & one of my all time favorites!  The bag is definitely very roomy...you can use it for makeup,  sunglasses & more!  Get your own Ellie Bag here.

Whatever you're doing...have a great weekend!



Below: Rubie Green's East Village Upholstery fabric in Raspberry




top 2 images by jen ramos

bottom 2 images by rubie green


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2010 | Shotidave - Digital Magazine