Tuesday, February 23, 2010

New Prints from my Made By Girl shop !!

My company, Made By Girl recently launched this set of prints called "Hello & Love Languages".  I designed these with today's modern home in mind...fitting quite nicely together as shown in the image of my home below.  If you love bold typography, this will be one print you don't want to miss out on. Since the launch (a few weeks ago) they've been flying off the shelves.  Right now, we have 2 options available, a screen print (gray letters) or digital print (white letters). So, why did I choose these particular languages for the prints?? These languages actually represent the fifteen highest traffic countries on my blog!

Did you notice the LOVE & HELLO hiding in gray within in each print?? 



(Above: Available with white letters as a digital print)


(Below: Available with gray letters as a screen print)


I designed the Hello Languages typography print (below) with entryways in mind. It's such a cool print to have in your home and at the same time to welcome your guests!



images: jen ramos





No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2010 | Shotidave - Digital Magazine