Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Photographer, Elisabeth Hudson's Ex-Home Tour

How many times have you seen a home & felt instantly inspired??  Well, this happens to me quite often. It doesn't help that I frequent book stores, design blogs & always read design magazines like Elle Decor, Loft Life, Living Etc. Inspirational Spaces, a blog by Elisabeth Hudson (out of Olso, Norway), did just that for me. Instantly inspired! I found her blog before I did my office makeover & the bookshelf in her home (which she recently put on the market & sold) was the reason why I designed the bookshelf in my office.

Have you ever been instantly inspired where you wanted to re-create something you saw??

(click on photos for larger image)



Elisabeth Hudson shot all these amazing photos of her home before she sold it.  There's a lot of white, but I hear that's typical in several foreign countries no? Anyway, I love this home in so many ways. Her furniture alone, captivates  me....and I hope it inspires you as well. Thank you Elisabeth for sharing the place you once called home, with all of us.













Elisabeth shoots for several of the top interior magazines & she works both as a writer & photographer. You can find more of her work here.



Have you ever been instantly inspired where you wanted to re-create something you saw??



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2010 | Shotidave - Digital Magazine