Monday, February 22, 2010

Reader's - Dream Kitchen in Malaysia...

One of my readers, Sonja, sent me these amazing pics of her kitchen! (It's also the kitchen I hope to have one day- modern & all white).  She just moved into this super modern condo in Malaysia with her husband & is now in the process of decorating it to fit her style. Did you notice the unbelievable view & how much light comes in from the floor to ceiling windows in this kitchen??  It must be so peaceful to live up that high. I am now going to be visiting her blog to see the progress of her decor and how it all turns out.

You can visit Sonja's blog, Tied with a Bouw here.


(click on photos for larger image)


These DIY book covers (below) were made by Sonja.  I really love how they add some color & personality to her sleek & modern kitchen!





images: sonja



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2010 | Shotidave - Digital Magazine