Monday, February 15, 2010

Renovation....DIY can be a pain in the neck.

My DIY office renovation has been quite a challenge....& I know a lot of you liked the 'before' office space. However, with this current transformation, I am feeling much more inspired already.  Sometimes you just need a clean slate in order to keep creating beautiful things.  

Below are a few pics I took a few days ago.  I know it's a TEASE but my home office isn't quite done just yet.  We're having the most difficult time installing the curtain rod brackets.  You know, those darn things that are placed into the wall on each end of the window so the rod doesn't FALL!  What a pain in the neck! Be back with more soon....

wallpaper: graham & brown
wall paint color: 'popped corn' by BEHR

image: jen ramos



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2010 | Shotidave - Digital Magazine