Thursday, February 11, 2010

William Sonoma Valentine Treats...

I'm back.....I hope all of you are able to view the photos on my blog.  If you think there are pictures missing in a post, please email me.  You can find my email in my profile. Anyway....

Valentine's Day is only 3 days away, any plans??  My husband & I will be going to a special dinner that he has planned. He won't tell me where we are going, so apparently it's a SECRET.  I have a feeling it's this place I've been wanting to go to forever! I bet he makes a delicious dessert for me when we get home....he knows I am a CHOCOLATE ADDICT & V-day is the one day I excuse myself to go all out & eat sweets!! 

So, what are your plans ?? What will you be doing on Sunday, January 14th, 2010? 



If you haven't shopped for food or dessert on the William-Sonoma website, you must! They have so many goodies to choose from. Here are a few favorites of mine from their Valentine's Day treats! Enjoy! XOXO!


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2010 | Shotidave - Digital Magazine