Friday, March 12, 2010

Relax & enjoy your weekend everyone....

I am so happy that it's FRIDAY...aren't you??  My husband & I are hoping to enjoy the next couple of days relaxing at home with our doggies! On another note, I should be getting my Wedding pics cd in the mail anyday now!! Woo hoo!

I got a sneak peek at all the smaller versions of my photos & I LOVE them! My photographer Yvonne Wong did a fantastic job capturing this special moment for my husband & I.  I'll be sharing several of them in the coming weeks...stay tuned & have a lovely & relaxing weekend!


(husband & I on wedding day)

image by yvonne wong


OH...and please don't forget to check out some of NEWEST additions to my Made By Girl shop below:

 
above: Pink PARIS Map print

below: Family Tree prints in turquoise blue or pink


(Prints designed by famille summerbelle)



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2010 | Shotidave - Digital Magazine