Thursday, May 6, 2010

1st Option in London...

I LOVE drinking cappuccino from my Tassimo machine while reading blogs....it's one of my favorite things to do! Today, while sipping on my cappuccino, I came across 1st Option on Decor8 and remembered it's been awhile since I featured their fantastic locations!  For those of you scratching your heads wondering who 1st Option is, they are a full service agency based out of London that scouts out locations for films, television, photographers etc. 


It's obvious 1st Option knows how to represent their locations by providing high-quality images on their website for one to look at. Below are some of the ones I've selected (that I love) from the dozens they have listed, enjoy! 


(click on images for larger pic)












images via 1st option



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2010 | Shotidave - Digital Magazine