Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Crumbs Bake Shop....Cosmo Cupcake!

If you're anywhere near West 40th street in New York & looking for a cupcake shop, try Crumbs. I've been hearing only good things about this bake shop. A couple of my friends have been there & have enjoyed the experience of biting into their SUPER moist cupcakes! 

As I've said before, we desperately need a good quality, home-made cupcake shop here in Las Vegas, one that doesn't serve you DRY CUPCAKES(Some of you may know which shop I am talking about.....hmmmm).  Anyhow, on my next visit to the NYC, I will make a point to stop at Crumbs & try their Cosmo cupcake. I don't think it has any relation to the actual cosmo drink though....so pretty! 


images via crumbs bake shop



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2010 | Shotidave - Digital Magazine