Friday, May 7, 2010

FRYD + DESIGN new online Magazine....!!!

Jeannette Lunde from FRYD + DESIGN blog sent over her new online magazine, just launched! It's always a pleasure to be able to flip through a well, put-together online mag. You can view the NEW issue here. She included one of our Love Candy prints as well...super!

I really hope you all enjoy the weekend, mine has begun on a sour note. I went to PAINT my toenails and while I was bent down (feet flat on floor) I got up & heard a crack on my right knee!! It is now feeling a bit achy (no visible swelling though, thank God), but I am slightly limping around. I will cross my fingers and do a lot of praying that I don't have to go to the doctor. 





images via fryd + design


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2010 | Shotidave - Digital Magazine