Friday, October 15, 2010

Bella Mancini Design....(Via Made By Girl)

I'm taking a quick break from packing (I'm moving),  to introduce Bella Mancini Design to all of you. I love it when Interior Designer's strive to give clients their dream homes....I mean, that's what I'd want if I HIRED A DESIGNER, my dream home!


Bella Mancini is quite the talent...she was also named one of New York Magazine's top 100 Interior designers...very cool. Mrs. Mancini lives in DUMBO Brooklyn (another one of my favorite spots) and is available for work all over New York!  I always find it amazing how designers can source all the best artwork, just look at some of the ones in her portfolio....what do you think?  Enjoy.
















No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2010 | Shotidave - Digital Magazine