Friday, October 29, 2010

My Foyer.....(Via Made By Girl)

Ok, so here's a look at my foyer. When I thought about DECORATING this area, I knew I wanted something simple, yet GLAMOROUS looking!! 

WHAT'S MISSING?!?!? Flowers! 

Trust me, I realize I NEED a pop of color, so I'll be buying fresh flowers every week to place on the console. I REALLY think flowers will brighten things up!


The cool black & silver studded lamp is from Home Goods & the 2 drawer console table is from Target. The Atoll mirror is even more pretty in person....from Ballard Designs

PIGGY is by designer Harry Allen via Areaware.


Above: Yes, I did say I had high ceilings throughout my house, especially in my entryway. That's my front door....it's such a cool and tall arched door, I love it.




Originally, I thought of buying a WHITE console, but I think that would've been overkill! I absolutely love the ZEBRA hide rug, it makes the entryway look even more dramatic and it helps protect my floors when my DOGS run down to the foyer! Let me know what you think...I'll be reading!!



images by jen ramos

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2010 | Shotidave - Digital Magazine