Monday, November 22, 2010

Becky's Basement Re-do....(Via Made by Girl)

Hello everyone! How did YOUR weekend go? I had an amazing weekend & it looks as if we now have plans to go away for Thanksgiving weekend, which will be fun! Can't wait....I DESPERATELY need a break. Then hopefully when I get back it's kitchen RE-DO time!!

This MONDAY I'm bringing you Photographer Becky Kimball's home which was featured here on my blog back in March.... & I loved so many aspects of it. It was simple, cozy and stylish. Becky slightly re-did her BASEMENT, making it more interesting by adding wallpaper & a few gorgeous accessories! 

So, if you're looking to decorate YOUR BASEMENT, take some inspiration from Becky, she did a FAB job! You can also check out Becky's blog here.

What do you think??
















No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2010 | Shotidave - Digital Magazine