Sunday, November 28, 2010

Elegant Holiday Inspiration

When I was looking for examples of holiday decorating last week, I came across this elegant example.  The home is owned by a Canadian lawyer, Luce Gayrard, who also has a penchant for decorating.  It is located outside Montreal and was featured in the November 2008 issue of Canadian House & Home. I never met a French piece of furniture I didn't love so I fell for the decor immediately as well as the simple holiday decorations.  It might have just been styled this way for the shoot but I like the sense of restraint.  I'm currently trying to decorate my apartment for Christmas and this home is my inspiration.  Happy Holidays!
  


















Photos by Angus McRitchie

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2010 | Shotidave - Digital Magazine