Monday, November 1, 2010

Histoires de Parfums at J.Crew Bridal Boutique

At a recent event at the J.Crew Bridal Boutique, my friend and I fell in love with the Histoires de Parfums scents for sale.  When we weren't stuffing our faces with macaroons, we were trying to figure out which was our favorite.  All of the parfums in the main collection were inspired by a mythical character.  My favorite scent turned out to be a 1725, a masculine amber fragrance inspired by Casanova and Venice.  Not sure what that says about me but it smells amazing.  At $185 a bottle, this would be a splurge so it's definitely going on my Christmas list.  I also thought this would be a good time to post a few more photos of the J.Crew Bridal boutique.  You have to have an appointment to visit the downstairs salon but during the party we were able to tour the space and peek into the fitting rooms.  You may have to pretend you're getting married so you can check them out in person.  They are just as divine as the parfums! 











No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2010 | Shotidave - Digital Magazine