Monday, November 15, 2010

Toronto Designer Jacquelyn Clark ..(Via Made by Girl)

For all those of you based out of Toronto, Canada... I want to introduce a talented, young Interior Designer named Jacquelyn Clark who also runs a blog called Lark & Linen. Jacquelyn is passionate about her work, which is a great recipe for success if you ask me. 

I'll let her describe a bit about herself and her design style (in her own words):
"I aim to provide spaces that simply make people happy. Spaces that people are excited to come home to. I love the mixture of elements - a little old, a little new... things that are a little unexpected, but still liveable and useable. Ones that invite people to come in, sit down, take their shoes off and stay a while. I love design in all shapes and forms; I always have and I always will.  I live and breathe it day in and day out."  



 Soooo in love with this blue & white powder room! I also like the yellow accents...

















images via lark and linen




Are you an Interior Designer?? Do YOU have an interesting portfolio?? 


Shoot me an email here, if I like what I see, I may just post your work on the blog for all my readers to see!






No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2010 | Shotidave - Digital Magazine