Friday, December 17, 2010

Backsplash Being Installed... (Via Made by Girl)

Here is where we're at: 

The tile guy is installing the BACK SPLASH as we speak, we chose a honed 3x6 Carrara Marble that we purchased at Home Depot. I'm not sure how it will hold up, but I'm told it DOES have to be SEALED after installed. 

I'm crossing my fingers that all will look nice in the end! The cabinets MAY look yellowish because the overhead lights are on, but TRUST ME they're white....Now, the HARDWARE should be here today, so that will be installed soon as well!

If anyone has any TIPS or suggestions, let me know. I'd love to hear from you!

The stool & laptop is where I'm seated...because I'm now watching everything being done.  My guy is sitting directly behind me in the breakfast area....




image by jen 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2010 | Shotidave - Digital Magazine