Friday, December 3, 2010

Designer Angie Hranowsky....(Via Made By Girl)

I'm certain MANY of you are aware of designer, Angie Hranowsky's work. Well, I've been a fan of hers for quite sometime...so I can't believe I'm just featuring her now.  I'm super excited to showcase her interior interior design work here on my blog, finally! As many of you know, she's been featured in countless home magazines so she's definitely one to watch for! 


When I look at her work I feel inspired & wish she & I were BEST FRIENDS so she could agree to do design my space....sure, I can dream....right? 










How CUTE is her inspiration board at her work desk??
Her desktop wallpaper looks similar to mine! 






images via angie hranowsky




No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2010 | Shotidave - Digital Magazine