Tuesday, December 21, 2010

'One Gift' Featuring Chassity Evans...(Via Made By Girl)

This series is called , ONE GIFT UNDER YOUR TREE. Today Chassity Evans from Look Linger Love will answer:

Hello!  I'm so thrilled to be guest posting today.  I love reading Made By Girl's daily posts and am endlessly inspired.  So when Jen asked me to participate in her Holiday Gift series, my mind immediately started reeling.  


If I could have one Christmas gift, what would it be.....?  Some of you already know that I'm a big fan of the J.Crew Shoe of the Month Club.  Who wouldn't love getting a beautiful pair of shoes delivered to your front step EVERY MONTH??  (Psst- if you want to see what all of the shoe selections were in 2010 you can see my review of the club here)  So when I heard that NET-A-PORTER has their own shoe of the month club, I was smitten! The gift that keeps on giving.  Sign me up! 







Chassity Evans 
Stay at home mom
Charleston, SC


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2010 | Shotidave - Digital Magazine