Wednesday, December 22, 2010

'One Gift' Featuring Emily Clark...(Via Made By Girl)

This series is called, ONE GIFT UNDER YOUR TREE. Today Emily Clark from Emily Clark Blog will answer:






I'm crossing my fingers that Santa will bring me a new chair for our family room to replace the sad one we have now.  I want something with SLEEKER lines without being too modern.  I think a perfect choice is the Anderson Wing Chair from Williams-Sonoma Home.  


It's a fresh take on the traditional wingback and would be a vast improvement to the oversized (yet undeniably comfortable) chair we currently have.  I've never ordered furniture from WS Home and this chair is probably out of Santa's price range, but a girl can dream!  Especially at Christmastime.

Emily A. Clark
Interior Decorator/Design Blogger
Charlotte, North Carolina


 Thanks a lot Emily! More to come soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2010 | Shotidave - Digital Magazine