Thursday, December 23, 2010

'One Gift' Featuring Maegan Tintari...(Via Made By Girl)

This series is called, ONE GIFT UNDER YOUR TREE.  Today, Meagan Tintari from Love Maegan will answer:



Because of blogging & taking hundreds of photos daily, I am in major need of a new computer ...and obviously I want the BEST OF THE BEST, the 27" Apple iMac.

For the last couple of years I've been using the older iMac - the white one -  and my HD is at capacity! {I literally have less than 1mb free space}  Last month BlogHer graciously sent me a new laptop which has been saving my life because I cannot upload one more thing to my iMac without it exploding!  



However, I have to load all my images onto the laptop/pc then upload the large files to flickr, then open and save each image from flickr onto my iMac/desktop so that I can edit them in Photoshop.  {I don't have photoshop on the laptop}.  So while it's been saving my arse, it's also a major PAIN in my arse {& lessens the quality of my photos}!  So more than wanting a new computer, I desperately NEED one for work {and my sanity}!
 




Maegan Tintari
 Graphic/Web Designer - Blogger
 Los Angeles, California - USA


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2010 | Shotidave - Digital Magazine