Thursday, December 2, 2010

Hooka Boots or NOT? .... (Via Made By Girl)

How about a little FASHION post for the Holidays?


I don't know about YOU, but I'm really loving over the knee boots this HOLIDAY season. Ever since I saw someone wearing them a couple weeks ago, I knew I had to get a pair. This woman knew how to wear them, I was FLOORED at how chic and stylish she looked in them!!  All of a sudden that whole over the knee boot STIGMA was gone! I never really owned a pair of these, so I was curious....could I carry this look?!? 


I always thought they were too 'PRETTY WOMAN'....& some like to call them HOOKA boots, yes, I said HOOKA! (it's my way of saying it)

Well, let's just say..... I don't see them that way anymore. In fact, when worn with the right top and jeans, they look great!! When I was in Palm Springs this Thanksgiving weekend, I decided to BUY myself an early Christmas gift. I bought the Charles David ones you see below & they look AMAZING! My guy thinks so too.

So, tell me....do you own a pair of over-the-knee boots? or are they just not for you?? 


*top to bottom: l to r*:



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2010 | Shotidave - Digital Magazine