Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Kitchen Hardware Installed...(Via Made By Girl)

The hardware is now installed on the kitchen cabinets, and the guy I hired did a great job! Thank God.  I purchased the hardware from Home Depot & am very pleased with the polished chrome finish. I decided on the cup pulls because I wanted a slight country feel mixed with some interestingly modern elements. 

I realize I could've purchased the hicks pendants from Circa Lighting in silver, but I really LOVE the antique brass & navy together. Besides, in my inspiration picture they mixed the antique brass & silver.....& I didn't think it look that bad!

Let me know what you think of the kitchen with the hardware...




I still need to add a stainless steel spice rack under the hood vent.







BEFORE:




 AFTER:


images by jen



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2010 | Shotidave - Digital Magazine