Monday, December 27, 2010

My Christmas Gifts....(Via Made By Girl)

Hello everyone! I'm still RECOVERING from my relaxing Holiday, but thankfully there's more to come with the New Year right around the corner! 


I was so excited to open a my gifts and find all the GOODIES below! I noticed I got a couple items from my wish list, woo hoo!

So, tell me...What gifts did you receive? What are your plans for the New Year?? 



The Tyrol Horn vase was on my wishlist - so it was great to see it in person finally! I placed it on my desk for now.

Below: Relax Shae butter Hande Creme by Lollia - One of my favorite lotions ever. It has the most amazing scent, Lavendar & Honey with a hint of vanilla!


Below: More hand lotions by Tokyo Milk. These are so amazing & I love the packaging! My favorite is Dead Sexy No. 6.






Below: Michael Kors Python Tote.









Below: Victoria's Secret Destroyed Denim - Even though I still love my skinny jeans, these are super nice!


 Below: A lovely set of stainless steel pots & pans from my mom for our place!






 Below: Michael Kors wallet clutch for iPhone- this is super handy and couldn't think of a better place to store my phone!




So, tell me...What gifts did you receive? What are your plans for the New Year?? 




No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2010 | Shotidave - Digital Magazine