Thursday, December 30, 2010

My Master Closet in Progress...(Via Made By Girl)

Ok everyone....I'm going to take a few days off to enjoy my new kitchen & dinners with my guy, (our ZGallerie dining table is arriving today finally). I'll be back to blogging after the New Year on January 3rd, 2011. Thank you so much for visiting my blog throughout this year. May God bless you all in 2011 !!


BUT..... before I go, I wanted to let you in on what's been happening around here within the last couple of days. We've been working on my master closet....well, we actually have 2 master closets, one for my guy & one for me. 


Of course mine is the LARGER one.... we always get the bigger closet, don't we ladies???  However, most of my shoes & handbags are STILL lying around because we're looking to build some shoe & handbag shelving to the left hand side of my new IKEA closet.




The units were installed thanks to my hubs, he's so handy. Also, I'd like to thanks the CROOKED WALLS (see above), which made sure the end piece wasn't flushed up against the right hand side!  Luckily, it secures to the back wall. Also, you may notice the slight gap on the left, that WILL be covered up with a special piece IKEA sells. 




I'm thinking of staining the SHOE shelves (still need to buy) the same color as the IKEA closet system we bought. Maybe even adding some wallpaper behind the shelves???  I'm still undecided. However, we're definitely adding a recessed light, a runner (maybe zebra/leopard print) as well as the chandelier for a more GLAM look!  Sorry it's not as bright, it should be illegal not to have a skylight in a closet, I swear!! 



 What do you think so far??





The UGLY white racks are ALL coming out as well. Below to the left is where we'll be adding shelving for shoes & handbags. Woo Hoo!




images by jen







A quick reminder that YOU can get 20% OFF any item in my shop until December 31st!!!!  Some items may run out during this sale so HURRY! For all blog readers your discount code is: 2010BLOG20
NOTE: Discount CODE does NOT apply to my ETSY shop.


ENJOY YOUR NEW YEAR!!!!!!






No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2010 | Shotidave - Digital Magazine