Thursday, December 23, 2010

Staying Home for the Holidays...(Via Made by Girl)

This is my 2nd to last post before I take some time off & enjoy Christmas (without snow) with my guy! Unfortunately, I wasn't able to make it down to NY to see my family this year, maybe next time. 

However, I wanted to take this moment to WISH EVERYONE who comes by to visit my blog (even if you DON'T comment) a very HAPPY HOLIDAY! May God bless you all this New Year 2011.

Here's a glimpse of my home within the last couple days....be inspired & enjoy!

(click on pics for larger images)

We still need to place hardware on the cabinets....should be done first week of January. I REALLY think the kitchen will come alive when those are on, don't you think??








images by jen

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2010 | Shotidave - Digital Magazine