Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Habitually Chic Hits the High Seas

I've never really fancied myself a cruise person.  Especially not after all the stories I've heard of people gaining ten pounds after eating at the buffet twelve times a day.  But when someone asks you if you want to take a cruise on a brand new ship with fabulous interior design, custom fabrics from Kravet, a Canyon Ranch Spa, a restaurant by Jacques Pépin, and much more, what else could I say but pass the Dramamine and sign me up!  So I will be taking a trip to Miami (February 5-10) to board the new Oceania cruise ship Marina on its maiden voyage to Nassau, Bahamas.  I can't wait to experience this floating boutique hotel and get some sun!  Joining me on this trip will be my good friend Stefan Hurray of Architect Design.  We'll also be staying in Miami for a few days after the cruise so if anyone has suggestions on what to do or see, please feel free to let me know.  Same for Nassau.  And for those who've already asked, I will definitely be posting my outfits!  That's the best part! Anchors Away!  







No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2010 | Shotidave - Digital Magazine