Monday, January 31, 2011

Jackie's Home Tour... (Via Made By Girl)

Last week I posted on my Twitter if anyone was interested in having their home FEATURED on my blog....a few of you responded with pictures. Of course, I cannot choose EVERYONE, so I apologize if you don't get selected. What I'm looking for: 
  • (NON BLURRY) pictures
  • good resolution a must
  • interesting & stylish decor
  • No FLASH! Pics with flash = awful!! 
  • Pics taken during the daytime work best 
  • around 8-10 pictures total

So.....Jackie, over at Sweet Pie Style Blog sent me pics of her home to share with ALL OF YOU. 


She also writes a blog & sells lots of cute little vintage items via Etsy, including a white foo dog similar to the one you see in this post! I ALSO spotted the l Ballard Designs rug that I got for my master closet, except Jackie revealed to me she bought hers on Overstock!! I love the way it looks & it feels when you walk on it barefoot!













Enjoy her home, she was kind enough to share it with all of us! If you have a home you'd like to submit, email me here.



 images via sweetie pie style




No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2010 | Shotidave - Digital Magazine