Friday, January 28, 2011

Mar Silver Design...(Via Made By Girl)

I came across Mar Silver a few weeks ago & I swear this woman knows how to put a room together. She uses LARGE scale art which I love and try to do in my own home. Let's face it, large pieces of art, can cost a ton of money but sometimes you come across one you REALLY love that you MUST have. 
Also, not all of US are artistically inclined or have the TIME to sit down & paint, so buying one from an artist you can afford just MAKES SENSE! 





Nothing WRONG with that, I'm all for it! So, if you come across a painting you REALLY love, it's fine to INVEST in it.  In fact, I INVESTED in about 2 paintings for my OWN home and the rest I painted myself.  However, I consider myself an artist & have painted for as long as I can remember. It just comes NATURALLY to me. 




Anyhow, back to Mar Silver, a top high-end Interior Designer, whom I am now a FAN of.  Her work is sophisticated & serene with organic elements. Then she throws in the AMAZING artwork to give it some sexiness & flair!


 images via mar silver

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2010 | Shotidave - Digital Magazine