Thursday, January 6, 2011

Master Closet Runner Suggestions...(Via Made By Girl)

It's only Thursday & I'm already looking forward to the weekend. That's because we're finally going to BUY the SHOE shelving for my MASTER CLOSET! Most of you may recall me writing about my master closet in progress here.  

Well, now I'm ready to choose a runner for the closet.  And of course, I would LOVE your suggestions.....

I've narrowed it down to the 5 below & even though they're all from Ballard Designs, feel free to suggest something else you may have seen. I'll be HONEST, it would be nice to stay under $200...so please don't list runners that cost $350 - like my absolute fave here

I'll just end up crying......



My master closet below....as I mentioned before in this post. The UGLY white wire shelving will be removed to make way for shoe & handbag SHELVES! 




So, Please let me know your pick for a carpet runner...


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2010 | Shotidave - Digital Magazine