Wednesday, January 26, 2011

My Favorite Jewelry...(Via Made By Girl)

I have a FASCINATION with interesting jewelry. One in particular that I love is jewelry with a claw, a tooth or something similar. Below is a collection of some I may be wearing more of this new year.... unfortunately, I don't own any of these (YET) but will soon! I've always been drawn to this STYLE because of it's unique and raw looking quality. 

I'm NOT really a DIAMONDS kind of gal, with the exception of my wedding ring, I don't wear a lot of shiny BLING. I pretty much only wear necklaces, bracelets & rings....no earrings. I think I only own 2 pairs, not sure why.... Anyway, this STYLE is super HOT right now!

What's your favorite style of jewelry? Do you like bold pieces, pearls, diamonds, unique pieces like these or simple silver & gold?




above:  brooklyn thread - i have this exact one in white!










above: yanessa b.

above: armelle 







No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2010 | Shotidave - Digital Magazine