Wednesday, January 5, 2011

My Michael Kors Wallet for iPhone... (Via Made By Girl)

Hello everyone! How's your week going so far?

I got several emails asking about the Michael Kors wallet clutch (for iPhone 4, 3GS, 3G) that I got for Christmas. Well, to answer the questions, yes, it is VERY easy to remove the phone from the case. You can ALSO make phone calls & even talk on the phone without ever removing it from the wallet. That's one of my favorite features!

I LOVE this wallet & it's now become a regular item in my handbag. If you're interested, the wallet clutch is sold via Apple for only $79.95 + they are NOW offering FREE SHIPPING. 


It comes in black as well as Gold, but Python is DEFINITELY my favorite.  Enjoy!






images by jen


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2010 | Shotidave - Digital Magazine