Friday, February 11, 2011

Danielle Oakey: Daughter's Room Makeover...(Via Made by Girl)

Since so many of you liked the stripes in Catherine's home tour - today I'm sharing a lovely bedroom makeover with striped walls!  These lovely pics were submitted by Interior Designer, Danielle Oakey, who also blogs at Danielle Oakey Interiors blog.

The bedroom makeover is of her daughter's room. I love how she used the colors, turquoise, yellows & reds. But my favorite part is that bold black & white striped wall!  Danielle briefly mentioned that she has ONLY spent $370 on the entire room so far!! Can you believe that?  


I always love it when people think outside the box when decorating rooms for kids. 









This one is going in my inspiration folder for future reference! Thank you Danielle!  










No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2010 | Shotidave - Digital Magazine