Tuesday, February 1, 2011

More Blogger Home Tours....(Via Made By Girl)

I'm STILL looking to receive more pics from other bloggers out there who are interested in sharing their home with my readers!  Below are 2 rooms I found to  be inspiring!
 
What am I looking for?? Pretty much just interesting details, creativity, chic, modern or just plain unique in style.



I LOVE this white ceramic lamp! And how about those little turquoise bowls???  I like how the beads are sort of SPILLING over the top of them!






 Above: Guest bedroom via Coco Pearl




 Below: Master Bedroom via Hare Styling Blog



Ahhh I have the same studded lamp... I have one in white (just like hers) & then another one in black in my foyer. They are so glam looking and from Home Goods, who knew??!
 













If you want to have Made By Girl consider your home in a feature, email me here. Please keep in mind, not all homes will be posted.

Requirements:
  • (NON BLURRY) pictures
  • good resolution a must
  • interesting & stylish decor
  • No FLASH! Pics with flash = awful!! 
  • Pics taken during the daytime work best 
  • around 8-10 pictures total of your home or room
  • Would love to see details as well as entire space

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2010 | Shotidave - Digital Magazine