Tuesday, February 8, 2011

My Office Bookshelf...(Via Made By Girl)

One of the things I worked on this past weekend was my office bookshelf.  My husband suggested we paint the back of the bookshelf in 'black beauty' by Benjamin Moore... I agreed & TA DAAA!! He was tired of all the white in the home office & I guess I was too.... To see what the shelves looked like BEFORE, go here.

I've also been working on some paintings, which I'll be REVEALING soon.... for sale!  


Painting can be HAZARDOUS to pretty hands, I need a MANICURE bad!


How cute is my BIBLE wrapped in Python??
 
-image by jen

1 comment:

  1. It looks great! The blue figurines are so cute! The two of them stood out more than anything on the shelves. Their color alone made the whole shelf a beautiful thing in your office.

    Blake Mitchell

    ReplyDelete

 
Copyright © 2010 | Shotidave - Digital Magazine