Monday, July 14, 2008

Can I have some LOVE with that peanut butter & jelly?

Here are a couple NEW cards I just launched. They are now available via my shop MadeByGirl. I find these soooo cute & are sure to make anyone you send them to SMILE!! Remember, all cards printed on 100% recycled paper.



A BEHIND THE SCENES SCOOP : The story behind this P & J shot above. I didn't have any strawberry (red) jelly spread, so I decided to improvise by using what I had in the fridge. I placed some Apricot spread (which is a yellowish color) onto a plate and then added some red food coloring. Lets just say it works wonders and red jelly is the result!



*Both cards above available now via MadeByGirl
*artwork and photo by Jennifer Ramos

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2010 | Shotidave - Digital Magazine