Wednesday, March 3, 2010

California Casual Chic

I've already been warned by numerous friends that I'm going to have to tone it down a notch or two (or maybe 10!) when it comes to my outfits for LA. It's a much more casual city than New York so jeans are appropriate everywhere and heels are almost never worn during the day. I always like to fit in when I travel so I'm doing my homework and looking to Reese Witherspoon for guidance. She seems to have the California casual chic look down pat. Looks like I'll be packing lots of jeans and flats which is fine by me. Now I just need to find out if the no white after Labor rule is applicable in LA and more importantly, where I can find Jake Gyllenhaal when I get there! I don't know what she was thinking!


















Photos from Google

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2010 | Shotidave - Digital Magazine