Thursday, March 4, 2010

Today's Inspiration

Yesterday, I was inspired by Reese Witherspoon's casual style and today it's Anna Dello Russo's over the top elegance! That's just how my mind works. Tommy Ton has posted some fabulous photos of Anna's favorite things in her apartments in Milan on his Jak & Jil Blog. And yes, I said apartments plural. One of them is entirely devoted to her clothing archive! What I swooning over is the beautiful photographic wallpaper of what looks to be a French chateau or maybe it's an Italian palazzo since Anna is Italian after all. Whatever the case, it's to die for and going in my inspiration file for future reference! But right now I'm off to the not quite so glamorous day of meeting with my upholsterer. Ciao for now!

Photo by Tommy Ton

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2010 | Shotidave - Digital Magazine