Monday, March 22, 2010

Interior Designer Palmer Weiss.....


Meet San Francisco Interior Designer Palmer Weiss. Her designs are functional & beautiful, exactly what a home should be.  I have always FANTASIZED of what it would be like to hire someone like Palmer to design my next home. What is the process? How much would the services run? Would I be happy with the outcome? 

I tend to think I have a pretty good sense of style, but I know that Interior Designers know all about symmetry, colors, & so much more.....I wonder what MY HOME would look if I left it up to a designer. Palmer work is fun & modern, more of what I'd like to incorporate in my own home someday!  

Have you ever hired an Interior Designer or Decorator for your home? If so, what was your experience like?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2010 | Shotidave - Digital Magazine