Wednesday, March 31, 2010

No more Scrunchies. Twistband is the way to go...

I just wanted to send a BIG thanks to Jessica Frandson founder of Twistband for sending this pack of colorful twistbands my way. It was SUPER nice to open the box and also see all the colorful gumballs, nice touch! I'm chewing one right now! For those of you who haven't heard of Twistband, they are ponybands and headbands made of elastic trim. 

They are stretchy and support any hairstyle, yet they are slim & sleek enough to wear on your wrist when you want to let your hair down.  I wore one to my Yoga class today & I loved it!  If you're still wearing those AWFUL scrunchies, go to Jessica's site & get some of these instead.



images by jen ramos


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2010 | Shotidave - Digital Magazine