Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Home Sweet Home.....(Via Made By Girl)

Hope everyone had a great weekend & thanks so much for the well wishes! My weekend was FULL of packing, lifting boxes and ACHES & pains all over my legs from walking back and forth so much during this move. Guess what?? we STILL aren't done! We have a few items to bring over & awaiting delivery of a few more things I've ordered online. 

Moving is all SO exciting & overwhelming at the same time.  It's my 2nd day at the new place & I still don't have an internet connection...the cable companies never seem to get things right the first time, I swear! 

Let me know when you think so far....


(click on pics for larger images)


I'm posting this from another location so that I could update you all as to what is going on.  Below are some pics of what has been done so far, we still have lots of unpacking to do, but managed to get some lighting up!  I bought the Atoll mirror from Ballard Designs, a Barcelona Daybed (in white, yikes!) and this dining table from ZGallerie, but they haven't arrived yet....will take more pics when it's all here.


above: The painting on the wall was done by an artist friend as a gift, it is NOT an original!!!  
The lamp to the right is by Philippe Starck....I love these floors!

above: Here's the DIY lamp we made, it's hanging high up in the foyer.


above: stuff still not put away or hung


above: kitchen with the Hicks Pendant lighting, the ceiling in this place is quite high, can you tell?
The cabinets doors will be changed out before the end of the year. They'll be ALL WHITE....thank God!!!




above: breakfast dining area.
The chairs will be painted white soon, can't stand how they look in light blue within this space.
The artwork on the wall is by Sister Corita called: "Happy Collage".




above: large rosary is from an antique shop in Texas.


bathroom items, tray by nicole cohen....


images by jen ramos




No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2010 | Shotidave - Digital Magazine