Wednesday, November 24, 2010

ALLEGRA HICKS Book Review ...(Via Made by Girl)

I'm a BOOK FANATIC!  I own a ton of them & STILL find myself buying more!! It's really hard not to when so many amazing titles keep popping up all over the place.

I also get BOOKS sent to me by publishing companies, but when I'm in IMPATIENT I'll buy a copy myself! 

Today, I'm reviewing ALLEGRA HICKS, 'An Eye For Design' by Abrams Books.  I love textiles & am always so INSPIRED by them... this book was a must-have for me! This title contains 224 pages of full COLOR and is only $26.

Here's a little info on Allegra Hicks: She's a London-based fashion & lifestyle designer whose line of luxury  homewares, and accessories is sold all over the world in department stores and boutiques as well as in her namesake store in London! She's quite well known for her unique textile designs, which she uses in her interiors as well as her popular fashion line.


The minute I SAW THE COVER of ALLEGRA Hicks, I fell in L-O-V-E.  Don't you just love a book cover that reminds you of textile?? Very appropriate in this case.
Another book cover that remind me of textiles is 'Glamorous Rooms' by Jan Showers (Leopard Print cover) which I blogged about here.






images by jen


You can buy your copy of Allegra Hicks here.





No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2010 | Shotidave - Digital Magazine