Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Nicole's Vintage Office...(Via Made By Girl)

I first came across Gary Pepper Vintage via Amanda's blog ---->  Here Comes The Sun.  Thankfully so, now I have more daily FASHION inspiration to look forward to. I was getting a little tired of some of the current Fashion blogs I follow and Gary Pepper Vintage is a nice change of pace.  
Nicole, the fashion SUPERSTAR behind this amazing blog knows how to dress herself & OBVIOUSLY her home too! She recently moved but this is what her office used to look like!  Talk about knowing how to STYLE a room....wow!








What did I like best?? 


Her cool white drawers, all the colorful yarn & of course....her inspiration board!

images via gary pepper vintage blog


I love these images, they will DEFINITELY serve as inspiration to me for my own (new) office! Let me know what you think.... I hope her pictures will inspire you as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2010 | Shotidave - Digital Magazine