Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Aphro Chic Wallpaper & More....(Via Made By Girl)

I can't believe I hadn't blogged about Aphro Chic!!

For those of you who don't know, Aphro Chic is owned by designer Jeanine Hays. In her online shop you'll find a unique collection of items like pillows, shower curtains, wallapaper (my fave) table linens and more!  Jeanine has an interesting & unique sense of style - she's also super sweet, very approachable and extremely driven (obviously).  I love how much of an entrepreneur she is....it's obvious by how quickly her company seems to be growing!


If you haven't seen all the cool wallpaper Jeanine has on her site, here's a peek at some of the amazing patterns.  For those of you (like myself) who like to contribute to the cleanliness of the environment, Aphro Chic also tries to be as green as possible and her products are all made in the USA.






images via aphro chic

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2010 | Shotidave - Digital Magazine