Tuesday, December 21, 2010

A Gift For 12 Readers.....(Via Made By Girl)

This Holiday I bought several gifts & donated them to needy kids at my church. It made me think of how & what I could do to give back to readers of my blog.  First, I'd like to say THANK YOU for reading, tuning in & being SO gracious. We're all sisters and brothers in God's eyes & I'm so grateful to see your names in my emails & in the comment section of my blog.  

Because of this, I'm going to give away 12 "I Love you, Blogs & Coffee" 8x10 prints to the FIRST 12 PEOPLE who comment in this post! Please leave your email in the comments & I'll get in touch! 


 image by jen



I wish I could give to ALL, but to everyone else I'd like to say thank you so much & Happy Holidays


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2010 | Shotidave - Digital Magazine