Friday, December 10, 2010

'One Gift' Featuring Janell Beals...(Via Made By Girl)

This series is called, "ONE GIFT UNDER YOUR TREE. Today, Janell from Isabella & Max will answer:



If I could choose only one gift this season it would be a Nikon D90 camera with a great lens...interestingly I also asked for a camera last year! I figure if I keep asking it will show up one of these years, and this holiday is looking good: I've been a very good girl these past several months!

Not long ago I certainly would have answered differently. If told I could only ask for one gift my request would have been a fabulous handbag. But now that my work revolves around a blog and writing assignments, getting great pictures are key. With a higher quality camera time would be saved each day, needed shots would be gotten quicker with less time editing time required! I'm keeping my fingers crossed... 




Thanks Janell! Stay tuned for more bloggers answering what one gift they'd like under their trees!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2010 | Shotidave - Digital Magazine