Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Black Accents at Home...(Via Made By Girl)

I'm HEAD OVER HEELS in love with black accents in a home!! For me, I prefer adding black with lamp shades, artwork, maybe even pillows. The reason for all this is because I'm NOW working on the main guest bedroom so I need MAJOR inspiration!  I came across these pictures below, and I HAVE TO ADMIT...they're giving me the desire to forge ahead and add a few black items to the guest bedroom. 


The question is what do I add in BLACK?!?!?!?!?  My main guest room is painted ALL WHITE so I'm definitely starting with a blank canvas. Well... whatever I decide I've got plenty of inspiration below!


image by nicolas tosi elle decoration










 above lonny mag





above skona hem

 Do you have BLACK accents in your own home? What are they??




No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2010 | Shotidave - Digital Magazine